Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On our way

Saw another participant this morning at the Wellness Center, she was working out with her trainer, I think her trainer's name is Josalyn (sorry if I misspelled your name). I feel more and more comfortable working out when I see members of our 100 Day Heart Challenge team. I wanted to quit at 20 minutes, then 25 minutes, and last 30 minutes, but I went 45 on the seated-elliptical . My goal by the end of this challenge is to be jogging on the treadmill...have to keep your dreams high and reach for the stars!

We are just leaving for the few days off. The few days off doesn't include exercising, water intake, or food journaling. I will report how I did on Friday when we return. Will miss everyone at our nutrition class this Thursday.
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment