Friday, July 1, 2011

Another day, another workout!

I struggled today in my workout this morning, but Alex was conscientious of my abilities.  It is a great thing to have the support of someone that knows what you can do, and pushes you to go beyond what you think your limits are.   I am doing so much better, I can feel it now.  I have been so out of tune with my body, mainly ignoring it. I appreciate the nutrition class this last week, Mindy helped me to understand the food labels much better.  She also helped reinforce the portion control, wow I now know why America is getting obese! 
If anything, this challenge has helped me to once again tune into what my body needs and how I feel.   The challenge has reminded me of what I need to feel better, and gives me the support that will leave a lifetime of good habits and health.  I am so glad that I was chosen for this challenge, yes, even on the days when I don’t think I can do another minute of a workout.  Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t easy, but to know that others in the challenge are there makes it somewhat bearable.  I saw Lori and Rose today during my workout, and Paul was there as well. Just seeing others in the challenge helps me to go another day, walk another step farther, and keep up the struggle until I overcome.  I hope we all have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment